Sunday, August 20, 2006


Since one of the primary purposes of my blog is to showcase my wee chocolate business, I thought I'd share with you my latest project. Dad and Joann asked me to make favors for their 20th wedding anniversary party which was held yesterday afternoon. As we approached the party, the count for the favors continued to increase. Consequently, I've been spending more weekends making the very detailed chocolates that follow in the photos below. At the same time, I'd gotten some freelance writing work in addition to my regular 40 hours consulting per week. But, everything worked out fine, and soon, I'm going to give myself a break. I'm a bit burned out and way overdue for a vacation. What I'd really like is two weeks off to travel, but the likelihood of that happening is very slim. Well, super-duper slim, to be honest. But, when I do relax, I try to make the most of it. Even if it is for a few hours. Hope you enjoy the chocolate photos.

No comments: