Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mini Blueberry Muffins


I'm a big fan of Joe's, from Culinary in the Desert. Last week, he posted an adapted recipe from Eating Well magazine, which I further adapted on Friday night to suit my dietary needs and kitchen supplies. It was the second ever recipe tried with the spankin' new Artisan mixer.

I have to say that for the first time ever, the baking time was right on the money. Good job Joe!

The muffins puffed up perfectly, and stayed puffy. I brought some to Mom and Dave for Mom's birthday today, and she liked them very much. By the way, that's my cobalt beauty above. Sorry there's so much going on in the photo. I'm adding the dry ingredients to the wet ones with the pyrex measuring cup on the left. The splash guard really does work. (By the way, near the center of the photo, below the pyrex cup is my newest cookbook on carob recipes, from which I will be pulling several recipes to try.)

Below is a short photo log of my adaptation of Joe's adapted muffins.

No comments: