BlogDay was initiated with the belief that bloggers should have one day which will be dedicated to know other bloggers, from other countries or areas of interests. In that day Bloggers will recommend about them to their Blog visitors.
What Will Happen on BlogDay:
In one long moment on August 31, bloggers from all over the world will post a recommendation of 5 new Blogs -- preferably, Blogs different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog surfers will find themselves leaping and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.
BlogDay posting instructions:
- Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting.
- Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending on them on BlogDay 2006.
- Write a short description of the Blogs and place a a link to the recommended Blogs.
- Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31) and5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2006 and a link to BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org
Here are my 5 "new" blogs:
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Blogosphere -- They have nearly daily updates notifying readers of "new" blogs they've discovered, so it's like Blog Day every day to them.
- Bill Walsh's Blogslot -- He is the definitive resource for my editing questions. He's entertaining as well as educational.
- This Next -- It's not so much a blog as much as a collection of mini-blogs that are lists of what people want from kitchen stuff to books and records. However, the comments are funny, interesting and telling.
- Love Made Visible -- High style in all things. Gorgeous photos.
- The Future of Work -- I had the great pleasure of interviewing the guys who run this project. The blog is a good resource if you want to know what's new and coming in the work trends.
Enjoy your blog day! Back to our regularly scheduled foodie blogging very soon!