Monday, September 04, 2006

The Value of the Face-to-Face

As a blogger, I'm cognizant of the fact that we live in an online world. Heck, I buy all kinds of things online, read the news and get the weather online, collaborate with others online, and much more.

When it comes to work, however, the value of the in-person meeting cannot be understated. I interviewed a couple of collaboration luminaries, Jim Ware and Charlie Grantham, on the subject of distributed and distance workers, and learned a great deal. If you're interested in finding out more, the first installment of my interview with the fellows from The Future of Work is available at CollaborationLoop.com.

If you do read the series as it is published, please leave comments there to let me know what you think. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments: