Friday, February 17, 2006

Getting a Jump on Easter

Yes, it's true. I'm trying to get a jump on Easter this year since I was so wrapped up in the writing/getting-a-new-gig stuff that I was a bit behind on Valentine's Day.

Oh, for those of you who still want to get their sweetie a belated chocolate box, please contact me. For a short time, I will have some still available.

So, here (and at my site) are some photos of fun Easter eggs and Kid's boxes I'm doing again this year. The descriptions on the site give all the detail on the eggs as well as the kid's box (the one with the bunny-on-a-stick).

Finally, if you haven't seen the Williams-Sonoma catalog with the Emile Henry flame top cookware on the cover, please pick one up. It's great. They've added a table of contents (a handy addition), and the photos are as gorgeous as ever.

So, adding to my ever-growing wish list of kitchen ecoutrements, my new dream item is the KitchenAid Professional 600 stand mixer on page 99. In Silver Sage, of course. However, if I were to get the Le Crueset set in Lemongrass, I'd opt for the Artisan mixer in Lemongrass. With the matching silicone spatulas on page 101.

No comments: