Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes

Sure has been a year, hasn't it?

From the AeroGarden antics to the stove that tried to kill me to my stereotactic breast biopsy to the continuing kitchen renovations, it's been a series of interesting adventures.

Probably the biggest change is yet to come. Starting in a few weeks, I'll be pursuing a masters of library and information science at Rutgers, not far down the road. It's a bit of a career change, but it appears that there is a generation of librarians who are in the process of retiring. So, when I graduate in 2 years, there should be some interesting new jobs out there.

It's pretty exciting, and I'm very much looking forward to it -- especially the hard work, studying, and tests! :)

So, wish me luck as I ring in the new year as a new student (once again)!

Hope you all have a marvelous new year.

No comments: