Sunday, April 22, 2007

Please Visit My New Blog

I hope you'll enjoy my new blog, Altered Plates. Its focus is actually the same as the cookbook I'm writing -- altering recipes to suit my various dietary restrictions.

My dear friend Richard Factor came up with the great name for the book, which I decided to use as the title for the blog since it fits so well. My wonderful husband John helped me alter the site so that it suits my blogging needs.

FYI, Altered Plates will not replace this blog, Here and There. It does however, refocus this blog to simple cooking pursuits, news on Deb's Delectables, gardening and travel. Since Spring is upon us, you can definitely expect much more flower/gardening photos. Altered Plates will be limited to my cooking experiments that involve significantly altering original recipes. All original recipes will be cited and linked if possible.

Please pay Altered Plates a visit and let me know what you think. I'll be updating it at least once a week, unless I'm out of town.

No comments: