Sunday, April 27, 2008

An Open Letter to a Cookie Opener

Oh, Richard.

You are definitely one of my favorite people on Earth (not that I know others on alternate planets, but you would be the first I'd call should that happen.) I especially enjoy your brand of mirth when you separate "fun filled" snacks to stack their creamy, if not nearly solid, centers atop each other to attain ultimate sugar satisfaction.

I envy your ability to play with sugary bits while I challenge my oven and mixer with agave-laden mixes. As always, I live vicariously through you, wishing I could walk a mile in your chocolaty shoes.

Your friend and fan,
Deb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! (And I used to do that with Oreos, too).

Deb Schiff said...

I'm not usually so fawning, but sometimes he just bowls me over.