Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Hole in the Wall

From Before and After Photos of the Kitchen


That's the hole that has been in our half wall between the dining room and kitchen for a few weeks since Mark the Plumber (seen in the photo above) had to change the plumbing in order to make our garbage disposal up to code. We had the final inspection last week and have been in a whirlwind of re-building/spackling/sanding and painting ever since.

From Jan. 2009 Product Reviews and Recipes


Ken's been here drywalling, spackling, and sanding for days, and will probably continue for a few more to get everything just perfect. In the meantime, I've been prepping, spackling, and sanding the kitchen to paint it. This morning, I peeled off the blue masking tape and found that there was a little touch up to be done. All in all, it looks good. I'll be taking more photos soon, but there's so much stuff stacked up everywhere from the dining room that I need to deal with that first. I don't even want to tell you how my home office looks.

I've been really pushing everything because I start school in a week and won't have time to deal with all this once school starts. So, the office is next on the list.

Stay tuned for the new photos!

No comments: