Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GE Loves Polish Pottery Too!

From Kitchen Cabinets, Upstate NY, Mani Niall's new book


OK, I grant you that it might not be GE who loves Polish pottery, but rather, their ad team. However, it's great exposure for it. And, they're using my pattern, the classic Peacock! This ad, by the way, is from the October 2008 issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine. I asked GE for an "official" copy, but they never responded to my email. Oh well. I can scan with the best of them.

For those of you who might be new to the blog, I'm an avid collector and user of Polish pottery. (That ugly cabinet will soon be a lovely new cabinet. Well, "soon" is a relative term.) Here's a search of all my Polish pottery posts, if you want to see even more of my collection.

And, if you want a close-up of the inside that very dish she's holding (albeit with food inside), here it is.

In other topics, I'm so glad to be up and running on my computer again. Big, big thanks to my hero, John, who came to my rescue and replaced the errant hard drive. Now it works better than ever before! Yay! Best of all, I don't have to plunk down another $1500 for a new laptop!

1 comment:

polish pottery said...

it looks like peacock pattern from Zaklady Ceramiczne,pattern number 56