Friday, March 30, 2007

A Bit Off Topic -- Feminism

Recently, the lovely ladies at Lunapads opened their blog to guest bloggers on the topic of "What Feminism Means to Me." Being an active blogger, feminist and Lunapads user, I leapt at the opportunity. They posted my entry and kindly sent me a set of Lunapads as a reward.

If you find the story slightly familiar, it's only because relates to number 1 of my recent Five Things You Don't Know About Me entry.

Update on Deb's Delectables: We're still hammering out the details on the redesign, so it may be a while before that happens, but I am taking orders via email.

I will be back again soon with a product review, garden update, bread baking adventures and a triplog from our recent visit to John's parents' house in Utah. Not necessarily in that order.

No comments: