Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Gorgeous Spring Weather

Get outside! I only say that because I want to be outside. I have to look through three panes of glass and two sets of ugly vertical blinds to see the sun shining on the greenery and cars outside. NOAA is predicting mostly sunny days and temperatures in the high 50s and low 60s through the whole week.

That's especially timely since I'm having all the windows replaced on the house and need to move all the indoor plants outside.

One quandry though--what do I do with the very late blooming Christmas cactus that has budded finally? Where do I move it to? Do I take into the office? Will the buds drop off? This is the first time it has ever bloomed in my care, so the last thing I want to do is stop it from blooming.

Another question--how do I get rid of the purple clover? It doesn't grow like the green stuff and tends to break at the stem when I try to pull down at the ground. Is there an organic spray to use?

Wish me luck with the plants!

No comments: